Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ceritera Kisah Kehidupan MBC

Ceritera Kisah Kehidupan MBC (1st January 2011, Sunny)

    Looks like this new year itself, I started to realize something important here. Actually can't believe as the time pass by very fast, everything seems changed a lot here. Thinking back all of my pass stories for 2010 really has giving me a lot of inspiration of what is called "Life" is all about. Start with the good memories where I had did something beyond my expectation here for example working and living in Philippines itself had taught me on how to survive in foreign people and also at the same time it trains me on how I need to behave myself as well as my thinking about the people here. Even though it was a short period of time, but at least this three months itself I had started to be brave to overcome what is in store here.

   At this new year itself, I did not really makes myself to set a very high target here just as long as I am happy with my decision here, I am OK with it already. As everyone is setting themselves a new year resolution for themselves, I am also doing the same thing here. My resolution for this year 2011 is simple. Just be happy and ready to overcome all the challenged that I have here. . If you guys wanna know about my new year resolution in details, you guys can talk to me personally here. Hhahahahaahahaha. By the way Have yourself a wonderful and also blessed 2011 here. My wish to you guys here is may you all dreams will come true here

P/S : Before I forgot, I will wrote my story here in changing basis (If the date was fall on odd number, then I write it in English, while if the number is a even number, then i will write it in Malay. Satu Malaysia mah!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment