Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ceritera Kisah Kehidupan MBC

Ceritera Kisah Kehidupan MBC (3rd January 2011, Rainy & Sunny)

Oh My God!!! Can't believe that I posted my life story not on time. Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!. But when I think this problem in a positive side, I can think it as a day where I can able to analyze on what I had been doing here and also at the same time,it may allow me to think how to write my blog here. Yeah!!!. By the way back to the business today my day was so far so good.Nothing special event or occasion fall on this day. Just went through the day as normally as usual. Yeah by the way,I know that today is the day where most of the kids is back to the school already. So wanna take this time and opportunity here to wish the kids in Malaysia "Welcome Back To School".Time to get busy here.

By the way, as today when I am on way to go to work, I see that most of the children is feeling happy when entering their steps in the school here.It reminds me of the memories when I was stepping myself in kindergarten where my mum had accompanied me to go in to the kindergarten. The feeling itself until now I won't forget here.

No comments:

Post a Comment